Share a meal with us each Thursday evening, 5.30-7.00 pm
Come and Join us!
We are having a glorious time getting together every Thursday!
Together we are supporting and being with people who may be socially isolated
Together we are building an open inclusive community and creating a sense of belonging, connection, friendship and acceptance.
And together we are supporting people that may be struggling with food security.
Volunteers are invited to join the program in any of these ways:
- assist with the preparation, serving and cleaning up of meals, 4.30 – 7.30 pm Thursdays
- pick up food donations from local sites on Wednesdays (time to be negotiated)
- and most importantly, sitting down, sharing a meal, having a chat and being part (in a very beautiful small way) alleviating loneliness.
Dinner is in the Studio Hall at the South Melbourne church, 325 Dorcas St,
The hall is on the east side of the church and workshop and behind the house.
If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering, please call one of the ministers:
- Rev. John Tansey 0433 259 146
- Rev. Alex Sangster 0411 292 273